Accreditation and Quality Assurance
Journal for Quality, Comparability and Reliability in Chemical Measurement
Accreditation and Quality Assurance has established itself as the leading information and discussion forum for all aspects relevant to quality, transparency and reliability of measurement results in chemical and biological sciences. The journal serves the information needs of researchers, practitioners and decision makers dealing with quality assurance and quality management, including the development and application of metrological principles and concepts such as traceability or measurement uncertainty in the following fields: environment, nutrition, consumer protection, geology, metallurgy, pharmacy, forensics, clinical chemistry and laboratory medicine, and microbiology.
Information is provided in the following main columns:
- General Paper - scientific progress and new insights
- Practitioner's Report - competent applications of metrological concepts in real-world cases, 'best practice' in metrology in chemistry
- Reviews – critical evaluation of current practical and theoretical knowledge
- Discussion Forum - unorthodox ideas, remarkable observations, diverging views, and stimulating questions
In addition, readers will learn more about recent developments of legislation and standardization, international bodies, or meetings, and get the latest news and announcements.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
Enumeration of lactic acid bacteria: lacuna and improvement areas highlighted by proficiency testing
- Journal Title
- Accreditation and Quality Assurance
- Volume 1 / 1996 - Volume 24 / 2019
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.