Calculus of Variations and Partial Differential Equations
Calculus of Variations and Partial Differential Equations attracts and collects many of the important top-quality contributions to this field of research, and stresses the interactions between analysts, geometers, and physicists.
Coverage in the journal includes:
- Minimization problems for variational integrals, existence and regularity theory for minimizers and critical points, geometric measure theory
- Variational methods for partial differential equations, linear and nonlinear eigenvalue problems, bifurcation theory
- Variational problems in differential and complex geometry
- Variational methods in global analysis and topology
- Dynamical systems, symplectic geometry, periodic solutions of Hamiltonian systems
- Variational methods in mathematical physics, nonlinear elasticity, crystals, asymptotic variational problems, homogenization, capillarity phenomena, free boundary problems and phase transitions
- Monge-Ampère equations and other fully nonlinear partial differential equations related to problems in differential geometry, complex geometry, and physics.
A general low-order partial regularity theory for asymptotically convex functionals with asymptotic dependence on the minimizer
Christopher S. Goodrich (October 2018)
Variational approach for the Stokes and Navier–Stokes systems with nonsmooth coefficients in Lipschitz domains on compact Riemannian manifolds
- Journal Title
- Calculus of Variations and Partial Differential Equations
- Volume 1 / 1993 - Volume 57 / 2018
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.