International Journal of Pavement Research and Technology
Starting from Volume 12 in 2019, International Journal of Pavement Research and Technology publishes with Springer Nature Singapore.
Aim & Scope
The objective of the International Journal of Pavement Research and Technology is to provide a platform to promote exchange of ideas among pavement engineering communities around the world. The journal attempts to disseminate information on all aspects of pavement engineering and technology developed through research and practical experiences.
The journal is published bi-monthly, in January, March, May, July, September, and November each year (six issues in each volume). Contributions in the form of research paper, review, or discussions will be considered for publication. To cover a wide range of pavement engineering disciplines and industrial applications, the journal includes the following topics:
- Advanced analytical and computational techniques in pavement engineering
- Pavement mechanics and pavement design
- Pavement construction, performance, management, maintenance, and rehabilitation techniques
- Pavement materials
- Pavement recycling
- Pavement surface and subsurface drainage
- Environmental issues associated with pavement materials and construction
- Accelerated and full-scale pavement testing
- Non-destructive testing
- Innovative design method and practice
- Pavement-vehicle interaction and safety issue
- Pavement Preservation
- Pavement Instrumentation
Al-Hadidy A. Ibrahim (July 2019)
Development of comprehensive deflection parameters to evaluate the structural capacity of flexible pavements at the network level
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.