Journal of the European Optical Society-Rapid Publications
Rapid progress in optics and photonics has broadened its application enormously into many branches, including information and communication technology, security, sensing, bio- and medical sciences, healthcare and chemistry.
Recent achievements in other sciences have allowed continual discovery of new natural mysteries and formulation of challenging goals for optics that require further development of modern concepts and running fundamental research.
The Journal of the European Optical Society – Rapid Publications (JEOS:RP) aims to tackle all of the aforementioned points in the form of prompt, scientific, high-quality communications that report on the latest findings. It presents emerging technologies and outlining strategic goals in optics and photonics.
The journal covers both fundamental and applied topics, including but not limited to:
- Classical and quantum optics
- Light/matter interaction
- Optical communication
- Micro- and nanoptics
- Nonlinear optical phenomena
- Optical materials
- Optical metrology
- Optical spectroscopy
- Colour research
- Nano and metamaterials
- Modern photonics technology
- Optical engineering, design and instrumentation
- Optical applications in bio-physics and medicine
- Interdisciplinary fields using photonics, such as in energy, climate change and cultural heritage
The journal aims to provide readers with recent and important achievements in optics/photonics and, as its name suggests, it strives for the shortest possible publication time.
- Journal Title
- Journal of the European Optical Society-Rapid Publications
- Volume 12 / 2016 - Volume 14 / 2018
- Online ISSN
- Springer International Publishing
- Additional Links
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.