Journal of International Humanitarian Action
The Journal of International Humanitarian Action is a peer reviewed journal that provides a forum for the dissemination of research relating to all aspects of humanitarian action.
The Journal welcomes submissions in all disciplines of relevance to humanitarian action, including disciplines as diverse as anthropology, international relations, law, public health and management. In particular, submissions that are multi-disciplinary or inter-disciplinary in nature are welcomed. The Journal is aimed at and seeks the perspective of academics, government and organisation officials, and practitioners in the field of humanitarian action. The Journal thus encourages submissions that not only address theoretical issues but also take into account the practical challenges encountered before, during and after humanitarian crises as well as the measures needed to address them.
The Journal welcomes:
- Research articles providing an original contribution that deal with empirical findings or theoretical developments
- Commentaries that raise topical issues and reflect on current practices
- Reports from the field that highlight contemporary challenges currently encountered in high profile cases as well as contributions that highlight “forgotten” but nevertheless pertinent crises
- Book reviews
Research articleTopical Collection Humanitarian Technology
- Journal Title
- Journal of International Humanitarian Action
- Volume 1 / 2016 - Volume 3 / 2018
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer International Publishing
- Additional Links
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.