Contributions to Mineralogy and Petrology
ISSN: 0010-7999 (Print) 1432-0967 (Online)
- Contributions to Mineralogy and Petrology is an international journal that accepts high quality research papers in the fields of igeneous and metamorphic petrology, geochemistry and mineralogy.
- Topics of interest include: major element , trace element and isotope geochemistry, geochronology, experimental petrology, igneous and metamorphic petrology, mineralogy, major and trace element mineral chemistry and thermodynamic modelling of petrologic and geochemical processes.
Combining textural and geochemical investigations to explore the dynamics of magma ascent during Plinian eruptions: a Somma–Vesuvius volcano (Italy) case study
Apatite-hosted melt inclusions from the Panzhihua gabbroic-layered intrusion associated with a giant Fe–Ti oxide deposit in SW China: insights for magma unmixing within a crystal mush
- Journal Title
- Contributions to Mineralogy and Petrology
- Volume 1 / 1947 - Volume 173 / 2018
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
|Previous Title||Print ISSN||Online ISSN|
|Beiträge zur Mineralogie und Petrographie||0366-1369||1432-0967|
|Heidelberger Beiträge zur Mineralogie und Petrographie||0367-5769||1432-0967|
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.