Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation and Mental Health
This multidisciplinary journal focuses on recovery-oriented care of persons with mental health problems and on their rehabilitation. It considers for publication original research articles in the following subjects:
- Rehabilitation assessment in various mental health and community settings
- Measures to assess and monitor recovery, rehabilitation needs of patients and family members
- Barriers to successful rehabilitation, recovery oriented interventions, legal issues in rehabilitation
- Measures to combat stigma
- Disability and welfare measures
- Novel rehabilitation interventions
- Socio-cultural issues in rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation orientation in teaching and practice
- Organization and coordination issues in rehabilitation
- User perspectives
- Rehabilitation advocacy
The journal also considers original research on the quality of life of persons with mental health problems, caregiver stress and burnout, and staff stress.
The journal invites submission of original research papers in the above-mentioned subjects, brief reports, case discussions, debates, commentaries and controversies, narrative and systematic reviews, essays, letters to editor and correspondence, book reviews, review of rehabilitation facilities & services, user perspective articles, and creative writing like poetry and paintings made by users.
Potential readership for this journal includes mental health professionals (psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers, mental health nurses), occupational therapists and vocational instructors, special educators, non-government organizations, administrators and policymakers working in the field of psychiatric disability.
Hidden But Not Forgotten: The Trauma Experience Among Women with Severe Mental Illness and Our Role as Mental Health Professionals
Prabha S. Chandra (May 2019)
Santosh K. Chaturvedi… (May 2019)
- Journal Title
- Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation and Mental Health
- Volume 1 / 2014 - Volume 5 / 2018
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer India
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.