Journal of Modern Power Systems and Clean Energy
Journal of Modern Power Systems and Clean Energy is dedicated to presenting top-level academic achievements in the fields of modern power systems and clean energy by international researchers and engineers, and is endeavoured to serve as a bridge between Chinese and global researchers in the power industry.
Regular articles or letters from both inland and outside China are welcome. The topics focus on modern power systems and clean energy including:
• Renewable power generation and clean energy technologies
• Distributed energy resources and storage
• Modern power system operation and planning
• Power system protection and automation in energy management systems
• Power system economics and markets
• Transmission technologies in modern power systems
• Active distribution networks and microgrid applications
• Modern power grid devices, sensors and wireless technologies
• Load management and customer participation
• Electric vehicles and electrification of transportation industry
• Cyber-physical systems and power system communication technologies
• Interdependency of electricity with other large Infrastructures
• Power system modeling and computational analyses
• Power system research, education and workforce development
The publication costs are covered by State Grid Electric Power Research Institute so authors do not need to pay an article-processing charge.
The journal operates a double-blind peer-review system, where the reviewers do not know the names or affiliations of the authors and the reviewer reports provided to the authors are anonymous.
All articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication, without subscription charges or registration barriers. Further information about open access can be found at https://www.springeropen.com/about/open-access.
As authors of articles published in Journal of Modern Power Systems and Clean Energy you are the copyright holders of your article and have granted to any third party, in advance and in perpetuity, the right to use, reproduce or disseminate your article, according to the SpringerOpen copyright and license agreement (https://www.springeropen.com/get-published/copyright/copyright-and-license-agreement).
For those of you who are US government employees or are prevented from being copyright holders for similar reasons, SpringerOpen can accommodate non-standard copyright lines. Please contact email@example.com if further information is needed.
Special Section on Cyber Physical Power Systems
- Journal Title
- Journal of Modern Power Systems and Clean Energy
- Volume 1 / 2013 - Volume 6 / 2018
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.