ISSN: 2050-7445 (Online)
Heritage Science is an open access journal publishing original peer-reviewed research covering:
- Understanding of the manufacturing processes, provenances, and environmental contexts of material types, objects, and buildings, of cultural significance including their historical significance.
- Understanding and prediction of physico-chemical and biological degradation processes of cultural artefacts, including climate change, and predictive heritage studies.
- Development and application of analytical and imaging methods or equipments for non-invasive, non-destructive or portable analysis of artwork and objects of cultural significance to identify component materials, degradation products and deterioration markers.
- Development and application of invasive and destructive methods for understanding the provenance of objects of cultural significance.
- Development and critical assessment of treatment materials and methods for artwork and objects of cultural significance.
- Development and application of statistical methods and algorithms for data analysis to further understanding of culturally significant objects.
- Publication of reference and corpus datasets as supplementary information to the statistical and analytical studies above.
- Description of novel technologies that can assist in the understanding of cultural heritage.
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.