ISSN: 2050-7445 (Online)
Heritage Science is an open access journal publishing original peer-reviewed research covering:
- Understanding of the manufacturing processes, provenances, and environmental contexts of material types, objects, and buildings, of cultural significance including their historical significance.
- Understanding and prediction of physico-chemical and biological degradation processes of cultural artefacts, including climate change, and predictive heritage studies.
- Development and application of analytical and imaging methods or equipments for non-invasive, non-destructive or portable analysis of artwork and objects of cultural significance to identify component materials, degradation products and deterioration markers.
- Development and application of invasive and destructive methods for understanding the provenance of objects of cultural significance.
- Development and critical assessment of treatment materials and methods for artwork and objects of cultural significance.
- Development and application of statistical methods and algorithms for data analysis to further understanding of culturally significant objects.
- Publication of reference and corpus datasets as supplementary information to the statistical and analytical studies above.
- Description of novel technologies that can assist in the understanding of cultural heritage.
Research articleTopical Collection 5th International Congress on Chemistry for Cultural Heritage
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.