European Journal of Futures Research
The European Journal of Futures Research is a peer-reviewed open access journal published under the brand SpringerOpen:
- It publishes original research papers on all aspects of foresight and futures studies;
- Welcomes (inter-)disciplinary articles on society, politics, economy and science and technology, in particular from European and/or comparative perspectives;
- Encourages empirical, theoretical and/or methodological contributions;
- Strengthens networking and community building among scholars engaged in European futures studies.
This journal provides an international platform for leading and upcoming scholarly work on possible, probable and desirable European and global futures. We invite submissions of articles focusing on both interdisciplinary and disciplinary studies on future developments in society, politics, economy and science and technology. The journal publishes empirically oriented articles as well as contributions of a more methodological, epistemological or theoretical nature.
Envisioning a common future, the European Journal of Futures Research welcomes lively debates on European affairs – viewed against the backdrop of a shared, yet diverse and complicated history. The journal seeks to foster comprehensive analyses of key European policies, such as those for research and education - among others. A central objective of the journal is to strengthen European dimensions of futures studies.
The journal operates a double-blind peer-review system, where the reviewers do not know the names or affiliations of the authors and the reviewer reports provided to the authors are anonymous.
All articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication, without subscription charges or registration barriers. Further information about open access can be found at https://www.springeropen.com/about/open-access.
As authors of articles published in European Journal of Futures Research you are the copyright holders of your article and have granted to any third party, in advance and in perpetuity, the right to use, reproduce or disseminate your article, according to the SpringerOpen copyright and license agreement (https://www.springeropen.com/get-published/copyright/copyright-and-license-agreement).
- Journal Title
- European Journal of Futures Research
- Volume 1 / 2013 - Volume 7 / 2019
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.