International Journal of Multimedia Information Retrieval
The International Journal of Multimedia Information Retrieval (IJMIR) is a scholarly archival journal publishing original, peer-reviewed research contributions. Its editorial board strives to present the most important research results in areas within the field of multimedia information retrieval. Core areas include exploration, search, and mining in general collections of multimedia consisting of information from the WWW to scientific imaging to personal archives. Comprehensive review and survey papers that offer up new insights, and lay the foundations for further exploratory and experimental work, are also relevant.
- We aim for a fast decision time (less than 6 months for the initial decision)
- There are no page charges in IJMIR.
- Papers are published on line in advance of print publication.
Academic, industrial researchers, and practitioners involved with multimedia search, exploration, and mining will find IJMIR to be an essential source for important results in the field.
Trends and Surveys
- Journal Title
- International Journal of Multimedia Information Retrieval
- Volume 1 / 2012 - Volume 8 / 2019
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer London
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.