Ocean Science Journal
Ocean Science Journal (OSJ) is an international journal whose aim is to achieve the advancement and dissemination of information in the field of oceanography.
The journal is committed to the publication of original research articles, reviews and notes on all fields of oceanography including physical oceanography, biological oceanography/marine biology, chemical oceanography/marine chemistry, geological oceanography/marine geology, and marine pollution.
Ocean Science covers the following fields:
- physical oceanography: waves, currents, air-sea interaction, ocean modeling, coastal processes, water masses
- biological oceanography/marine biology: plankton, benthic organisms, fish, ecology, taxonomy, molecular biology)
- chemical oceanography/marine chemistry: Trace elements, Isotopes, Nutrients, Organic substances, Gases
- geological oceanography/marine geology: geophysics, sedimentology, paleontology, paleogeopraphy, sediment dynamics
- marine pollution: pollutants analysis and monitoring, fates of contaminants, aquatic toxicology, ecotoxicology
Determining Water Depths for Monitoring Coastal Water Quality Using Multiple Functional Traits of Periphytic Protozoa in Marine Ecosystems
Genetic Structure and Haplotype Pattern of Marine Planktonic Ostracod (Porroecia spinirostris) from South China Sea Based on Mitochondrial COI Gene
- Journal Title
- Ocean Science Journal
- Volume 40 / 2005 - Volume 53 / 2018
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Korea Institute of Ocean Science & Technology and The Korean Society of Oceanography
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.