This journal details all aspects of our global geoheritage, both in situ and portable. It examines conservation of sites and materials--use, protection and practical heritage management--as well as its interpretation through education, training and tourism.
The journal covers all aspects of geoheritage and its protection. Key topics include:
- Identification, characterization, quantification and management of geoheritage
- Integration of biodiversity and geodiversity in nature conservation and land-use policies
- Geological heritage, sustainable development, community action, practical initiatives and tourism
- Geoparks: creation, management and outputs
- Conservation in the natural world, Man-made and natural impacts, climate change;
- Geotourism definitions, methodologies, and case studies
- Pedagogical use of geological heritage: publications, teaching media, trails, centers, on-site museums.
Geological Heritage Management in Small Islands: the Example of the Azores UNESCO Global Geopark (Portugal)
Mineralogical, Petrographic, and Physical Investigations on Fossiliferous Middle Jurassic Sandstones from Central Sardinia (Italy) to Define Their Alteration and Experimental Consolidation
Eliane Aparecida Del Lama (September 2018)
- Journal Title
- Volume 1 / 2009 - Volume 10 / 2018
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.