Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science
Official Publication of the Academy of Marketing Science
The Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science (JAMS) is devoted to the study and improvement of marketing and serves as a vital link between scholarly research and practice by publishing research-based articles in the substantive domain of marketing.
Manuscripts submitted for publication consideration in JAMS are judged on the basis of their potential contribution to the advancement of the science and/or practice of marketing. In order for a manuscript to be published in JAMS it must, at the minimum, meet the following criteria:
- Focus on a substantive issue in the domain of marketing
- Offer fundamentally new insights that advance the field
- Be literature-based and scholarly
- Demonstrate conceptual rigor
- Provide evidence of methodological rigor, if an empirical piece
JAMS is committed to providing authors with:
- Timely and constructive reviews
- Specific and extensive directions (when necessary) for revising a manuscript
- A decision to either accept or reject a manuscript as early as possible in the review process
The JAMS Editorial Office makes a concerted effort to ensure manuscript turnaround in fewer than 40 days. However, because JAMS is committed to ensuring that reviews are fair, informed, objective, and constructive, there may be occasional instances in which the turnaround time is longer.
John Hulland (November 2018)
- Journal Title
- Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science
- Volume 1 / 1973 - Volume 46 / 2018
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.