Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A
Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A is an archival peer-reviewed monthly publication that focuses on the latest research in all aspects of metallurgy and materials science. The journal publishes original research and reviews that:
· Advance the basic understanding of the relationships among structure across all length scales, physical and mechanical properties, and processing of materials, examined via theory, experiments, advanced characterization, data-driven and machine learning approaches, and validated modeling.
· Concern the main topics of alloy phases; transformations, transport phenomena, mechanical behavior, physical chemistry, environmental performance, welding and joining, coatings and surface treatment, solidification, and thermomechanical processing.
· Address all classes of metallic materials, composite materials, powder-based alloys, intermetallic compounds, multiprincipal element alloys, nanocrystalline and amorphous materials, and biomaterials.
Published in partnership with ASM International and The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society
A Simple Model to Estimate Solidification Time–Dendrite Arm Spacing Relationships in Cast Aluminum Alloys with Two Major Alloying Additions: Application to the Al-Si-Cu System
Murat Tiryakioğlu (July 2019)
- Journal Title
- Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A
- Volume 6 / 1975 - Volume 50 / 2019
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
|Previous Title||Print ISSN||Online ISSN|
|Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A||1073-5623||1543-1940|
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.