Metabolomics publishes current research regarding the development of technology platforms for metabolomics. This includes, but is not limited to:
- metabolomic applications within man, including pre-clinical and clinical
- pharmacometabolomics for precision medicine
- metabolic profiling and fingerprinting
- metabolite target analysis
- metabolomic applications within animals, plants and microbes
- transcriptomics and proteomics in systems biology
Metabolomics is an indispensable platform for researchers using new post-genomics approaches, to discover networks and interactions between metabolites, pharmaceuticals, SNPs, proteins and more. Its articles go beyond the genome and metabolome, by including original clinical study material together with big data from new emerging technologies.
Details Concerning the Submission and Publication Procedures:
- No Page Charges
- No Fees for Online Color Images
- Optional Color Images in Print – EUR 950/USD 1150. VAT or local taxes will be added where applicable.
- Optional Open Access Publication Fee (APC) - EUR 2480/USD 3140/GBP 2080. VAT or local taxes will be added where applicable.
GC/MS based metabolite profiling of Indonesian specialty coffee from different species and geographical origin
Metabolomics to reveal biomarkers and pathways of preterm birth: a systematic review and epidemiologic perspective
- Journal Title
- Volume 1 / 2005 - Volume 15 / 2019
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.