VIRUS GENES publishes
- studies on analysis of virus genes, gene products and functions, regulation of virus gene function, cell biology of virus infection
- functional studies of genes and gene families, encoded by eukaryotic, prokaryotic and archaeal viruses, viroids, as well as unconventional and novel infectious agents
- phylogenetic and evolutionary data from all virus genera and families
- systems biology of virus-host interactions
- next generation sequencing of complex infectious samples for genomic, transcriptomic, and metagenomic studies
- the role of virus genes in studies on antivirals affecting specific virus or host gene functions
Publications are in the form of Original work (Full papers), Short reports, (Mini-) Reviews, Correspondence (letters to editor), and Editorials.
Full-length genome analysis of the first human G8P rotavirus strain from Morocco suggests evidence of zoonotic transmission
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.