International Journal of Clinical Pharmacy
- The International Journal of Clinical Pharmacy (IJCP) offers a platform for articles on research in Clinical Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Care and related practice-oriented subjects in the pharmaceutical sciences.
- IJCP is a bi-monthly, international, peer-reviewed journal that publishes original research data, new ideas and discussions on pharmacotherapy and outcome research, clinical pharmacy, pharmacoepidemiology, pharmacoeconomics, the clinical use of medicines, medical devices and laboratory tests, information on medicines and medical devices information, pharmacy services research, medication management, other clinical aspects of pharmacy.
- IJCP publishes original Research articles, Review articles , Short research reports, Commentaries, book reviews, and Letters to the Editor.
- International Journal of Clinical Pharmacy is affiliated with the European Society of Clinical Pharmacy (ESCP). ESCP promotes practice and research in Clinical Pharmacy, especially in Europe. The general aim of the society is to advance education, practice and research in Clinical Pharmacy .
- Until 2010 the journal was called Pharmacy World & Science.
Short Research Report
Prevalence of potential drug–drug interactions in outpatients on treatment with parenteral antineoplastic drugs
Pascal A. Le Corre (September 2019)
- Journal Title
- International Journal of Clinical Pharmacy
- Volume 1 / 1979 - Volume 41 / 2019
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer International Publishing
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
|Previous Title||Print ISSN||Online ISSN|
|Pharmacy World & Science||0928-1231||1573-739X|
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.