Mechanics of Composite Materials
Mechanics of Composite Materials publishes original experimental and theoretical research on the mechanical properties and behavior of composite materials as well as matrices and fibers. Coverage includes:
- strength and fracture;
- damage mechanics and fatigue;
- numerical methods and optimal design of structures;
- prediction of long-term properties, effect of environment, ageing; nondestructive testing;
- mechanical aspects of technology, rheology of polymer melts and biocomposites.
This bimonthly journal is a translation of the peer reviewed Russian language journal, Mekhanika Kompozitnykh Materialov.
Analysis of Properties of Ramp Stress Relaxation Curves Produced by the Rabotnov Nonlinear Hereditary Theory
А. V. Khokhlov (September 2018)
Mathematical Model for Diagnosing Strains by an Optical Fiber Sensor with a Distributed Bragg Grating According to the Solution of a Fredholm Integral Equation
A. A. Pan’kov (September 2018)
Modeling a Composite Reinforced with Short Alfa Fibers to Determine its Fatigue and Structural Homogenization
- Journal Title
- Mechanics of Composite Materials
- Volume 1 / 1965 - Volume 54 / 2018
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
|Previous Title||Print ISSN||Online ISSN|
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.