Biomedical Engineering covers recent advances in the growing field of biomedical technology, instrumentation, and administration. Contributions focus on theoretical and practical problems associated with:
- the development of medical technology;
- the introduction of new engineering methods into public health;
- hospitals and patient care;
- the improvement of diagnosis and therapy;
- biomedical information storage and retrieval.
Biomedical Engineering is a translation of the peer-reviewed Russian journal Meditsinskaya Tekhnika. The Russian volume-year is published in English beginning in July.
Russian language information on Meditsinskaya Tekhnika is available at the following link: http://www.mtjournal.ru/
An Experimental Study of the Specific Features of Laser Radiation Propagation through the Optical System of the Human Eye and the Optic Nerve
V. V. Sevastyanov (January 2019)
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.