The European Physical Journal E
Soft Matter and Biological Physics
Please note, we are currently updating the 2018 Journal Metrics.
EPJ E publishes papers describing advances in the understanding of physical aspects of Soft Matter and Biological Systems.
The journal includes reports of experimental, computational and theoretical studies and appeals to the broad interdisciplinary communities including physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics and materials science.
Unique features of EPJ E:
- Tips and tricks - short papers focused on a novel methodological approach that enables new science
- Colloquia - papers reviewing new directions in Research
- Prestigious international board of editors
- Highly competent and fast editorial handling
- Global contributions and global readership
Commonly used title abbreviations: Eur. Phys. J. E, Eur.Phys.J.E, EPJE, EPJ E
Experiments and modeling of nonlinear frequency response of oscillations of a sessile droplet subjected to horizontal vibrations
- Journal Title
- The European Physical Journal E
- Volume 1 / 2000 - Volume 42 / 2019
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.