The European Physical Journal B
Condensed Matter and Complex Systems
The European Physical Journal B (EPJ B) publishes regular articles and colloquia in Condensed Matter and Complex Systems. The range of topics includes:
- Solid State and Materials
- Mesoscopic and Nanoscale Systems
- Computational Methods
- Statistical and Nonlinear Physics
- and Interdisciplinary Physics
For a complete list, please check the Aims and Scope (via the link in the righthand column).
Commonly used title abbreviations: Eur. Phys. J. B, Eur.Phys.J.B, EPJB, EPJ B
Entrenched time delays versus accelerating opinion dynamics: are advanced democracies inherently unstable?
Claudius Gros (November 2017)
- Journal Title
- The European Physical Journal B
- Volume 1 / 1998 - Volume 90 / 2017
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.