“Ugandans,” “Cats” and Others: Constructing Student Masculinities at the University of Botswana
KeywordsPersonalized Attack Sexual Double Standard Masculine Identity Woman Student Beer Drinker
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Connell, R. 1995. Masculinities. Cambridge: Polity.Google Scholar
- De Beauvoir, S. 1972. The Second Sex. Harmondsworth: Penguin.Google Scholar
- Fanon, E 1990. The Wretched of the Earth. London: Penguin Books.Google Scholar
- Foucault, M. 1979. The History of Sexuality: Vol 1 An Introduction. London: Allen Lane.Google Scholar
- Frosh, S., A. Phoenix, and R. Pattman. 2002. Young Masculinities: Understanding Boys in Contemporary Society, London: Macmillan.Google Scholar
- Gaidzwana, R. 1993. “The Politics of the Body and the Politics of Control: An Analysisis of Class, Gender and Cultural Issues in Student Politics at the University of Zimbabwe.” Zambezia 20: 15–33.Google Scholar
© Lahoucine Ouzgane and Robert Morrell 2005