Towards a Better Understanding of World Humanism
- 188 Downloads
The main purpose of this book is twofold. First, together with our fellow authors, we want to mirror and embrace the complexity inherent in the different shades and ways of understanding humanism in business. It is very tempting to ignore this phenomenon and simply let it lie, as the local idiosyncrasies we have experienced during our research, teaching, and consulting projects around the world is bewildering. These local elements often present themselves quite distinctly, while at other times they are less noticeable. Overall, the sheer plethora of shades eventually leads to a rather fascinating kaleidoscope. The second purpose of this book, therefore, is to endeavour to capture this kaleidoscope.
KeywordsBusiness Ethic Business School Human Dignity Family Business Humanistic Management
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Amann, W. and A. Stachowicz (Eds) (2013), Integrity in Organizations — Building the Foundations for Humanistic Management, Palgrave.Google Scholar
- Amann, W. and S. Khan (2011), ‘The Business Schools’ Role in Developing Leaders: Silent Partners in Crime or the Cradle of a New Generation?’, Human Resource Management Journal 6, pp. 11–17.Google Scholar
- Amann, W., Khan, S., Tripathi, S. and A. Stachowicz (Eds) (2013a), ‘Responsible Executive Education’, UN PRME Book Series (forthcoming).Google Scholar
- Amann, W., Khan, S., Tripathi, S. and A. Stachowicz (Eds) (2013b), ‘Innovations in Executive Education’, Apprimus (forthcoming).Google Scholar
- Amann, W. and A. Stachowicz (Eds) (2012b), ‘Business Integrity in Practice — Worldwide Case Studies’, UN PRME Book Series.Google Scholar
- Amann, W., Fenton, P., Zackariasson, P. and M. Kerrets (Eds) (2012), New perspectives in management education. Excel Publishing.Google Scholar
- Dierksmeier, C., Amann, W., Pirson, M., Spitzeck, H. and E. von Kimakowitz (Eds) (2011). Humanistic Ethics in the Age of Globality, Palgrave.Google Scholar
- von Kimakowitz, E., Amann, W., Spitzeck, H. and M. Pirson (Eds) (2011), Humanistic Management in Practice, Palgrave.Google Scholar