HAVE YOU EVER HAD MOMENTS in your coaching when you hit a roadblock that absolutely stumped you? Where you “missed” your client in some fundamental way? Where you suddenly realized that your client thinks in a very different way than you do? Most coaches have had experiences like this.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bloch, Susana. Alba of Emotions. 3d ed. Uqbar, 2008.Google Scholar
- Ekman, Paul. Emotions Revealed: Recognizing Faces and Feelings to Improve Communication and Emotional Life. 2d ed. New York: Owl Books, 2007.Google Scholar
- Hall, Edward T. Beyond Culture. New York: Anchor Books, (1977) 1989.Google Scholar
- Rosinski, Philippe. Coaching Across Cultures. Yarmouth, Maine: Intercultural Press, 2003.Google Scholar
- Zuckerman, Ethan. TEDGlobal TEDTalk, “Listening to Global Voices,” (Ethan Zuckerman, cofounder of Global Voices and researcher at Harvard’s Berkman Center for Internet and Society), July 2010.Google Scholar