Performance and Governance in Investment Management Companies
Part of the Palgrave Macmillan Studies in Banking and Financial Institutions book series (SBFI)
Asset management is a crucial sector for the Italian financial system, which continues to receive attention from scholars, market participants and the legislature.
KeywordsMarket Share Corporate Governance Mutual Fund Management Company Asset Management
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Chirinko, R. and J. Elston (2006) ‘Finance, control and profitability: The influence of German banks’, Journal ofEconomic Behavior & Organization, 59, 69–88.Google Scholar
- De Rossi, F. M., D. Gariboldi, G. Leggieri and A. Russo (2008) ‘Il marketing dei fondi comuni italiani. Modelli organizzativi, costi, andamento e nuove prospettive conseguenti all’introduzione della MIFID nell’ottica della vigilanza’, www.consob.it (homepage), date accessed 01 July 2012.Google Scholar
- Kirkpatrick, G. (2009) ‘The corporate governance lessons from the financial crisis’, www.oecd.org (homepage), date accessed 01 July 2012.Google Scholar
- Linciano, N. and E. Marrocco (2002) ‘Fondi di fondi e accordi di retrocessione – Analisi degli effetti degli accordi di retrocessione sule scelte di investimento e sui costi a carico dei patrimoni gestiti’, www.consob.it (homepage), date accessed 01 July 2012.Google Scholar
- Messori, M. (2008) ‘I problemi del settore italiano del risparmio gestito’, www.assogestioni.it (homepage), date accessed 01 July 2012.Google Scholar
- Randall Wray, L. (2009) ‘Money manager capitalism and the global financial crisis’, Real-world Economics Review, 51, 55–69.Google Scholar
- ‘Estimators for seemingly unrelated regression equations: Some exact finite sample results’, Journal of the American Statistical Association, 58, 977–92.Google Scholar
© Maria Cristina Arcuri 2013