Market Timing with the Black-Litterman Model
The portfolio construction issues have stimulated an intense debate in both academic and practitioner communities. In more than half a century, asset managers and academics have developed a set of almost unlimited asset allocation techniques.
KeywordsPortfolio Selection Expected Return Asset Allocation Asset Class Portfolio Weight
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- —(1991b) ‘On the sensitivity of mean-variance-efficient portfolios to changes in asset means: Some analytical and computationals results’, Review of Financial Studies, 4, 315–42.Google Scholar
- (1992) ‘Global portfolio optimization’, Financial Analysts Journal, 48, 28–43.Google Scholar
- (1981) ‘Potential performance and tests of portfolio efficiency’, Journal ofFinancial Economics, 10, 433–66.Google Scholar
- Markowitz, H. M. (1952) ‘Portfolio selection’, Journal of Finance, 7, 77–91.Google Scholar
- —(1959) Portfolio Selection. Efficient Diversification of Investments (New York: John Wiley & Sons).Google Scholar
- Sharpe, W. F. (1964) ‘Capital asset prices: A theory of market equilibrium under conditions of risk’, Journal of Finance, 19, 425–42.Google Scholar