China’s Development: Foreign Direct Investment, Accession to the WTO and Future Perspectives
The target and objective of this chapter is to analyse the development of China’s economy from the overview of FDI, accession to WTO and the IT and digital revolution of China, and then to forecast the future perspectives of China’s economy.
KeywordsMicrowave Europe Income Turkey Indonesia
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Groombridge, M.A. ‘The Case for China’s Accession to WTO’, Harvard Asia Quarterly, 4(2), 2000, http://www.fas.harvard.edu.
- Lam, W.-W., ‘Chinese Premier Commits to Radical Reforms’, CNN.com, 5 March 2001, http://edition.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/asiapcf/east/03/04/china.npc.01.
- Makawatasakul, N., Tio, J., Kietparadorn, W. and Manophars, C., ‘Internet and E-Commerce in China’, California State University, Fullerton, Department of Information Systems and Decision Sciences, ISDS553Fall2001, http://faculty.fuller-ton.edu/schen/ISDS%20553/Week%2015/T5%20-%20China.doc.
- Ministry of Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation (MOFTEC), MOFTEC Year Book, 1995–6, 1996–7.Google Scholar
- Trondsen, E. and Gonzalez, P., ‘High Technology in China: Opportunities and Threats’, Study Number: D96-1991, http://www.sric-bi.com/BIP/DLSS/DLS1991.shtml.
- Zhang, K., ‘China — The Pros and Cons of China’s Accession to WTO’, April Fifth Action, October Review 28(4), 31 December 2001, http://wss.hkcampus.net/~wss-6489/en/02/020126.html.