European Parliamentary Electoral Law and the 2004 Elections: Towards Uniformity or Commonality?
Part of the EU Election Studies book series (EUES)
KeywordsEurope Expense Concession
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Baimbridge, M. and D. Darcy, ‘European Electoral Systems and Disproportionality’ in J. Lodge (ed.), The 1999 Elections to the European Parliament (London: Palgrave, 1999).Google Scholar
- Corbett, R. F. Jacobs and M. Shackleton, The European Parliament (London: John Harper, 2003).Google Scholar
- Farrell, D.M. and R. Scully, ‘Electoral System Effects on Parliamentary Representation: The Case of the European Parliament’. Paper delivered at the 2002 Annual Meeting of the American Political Science Association, 29 August–1 September 2002.Google Scholar
- Judge, D. and D. Earnshaw, The European Parliament (London: Palgrave, 2003).Google Scholar
- Lodge, J. ‘Making the EP Elections Distinctive: A Proposal for a Uniform E-election Procedure’ in J. Lodge (ed.), The 1999 Elections to the European Parliament (London: Palgrave, 1999).Google Scholar
- Oliver, P. ‘Electoral Rights under Article 8B of the Treaty of Rome’ Common Market Law Review, 33 (1996) 473–98.Google Scholar
- Steunenberg, B. and Thomassen, J. (ed.), The European Parliament on the Move: Toward Parliamentary Democracy in Europe (Oxford: Rowan and Littlefield, 2002).Google Scholar
© James D. Mather 2005