It will surely not have escaped the notice of the reader that we believe that the boards of our large companies would be more effective and create more value for shareholders if they included more women.
KeywordsEurope Marketing Straw Pyramid Dine
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.The Female FTSE Report 2004, Cranfield University School of Management.Google Scholar
- 4.EPWN European BoardWomen Monitor, 2004.Google Scholar
- 6.Japan’s top firms to get first female president, Leo Lewis, The Times, March 3, 2005.Google Scholar
- 7.Can Tomoyo Nonaka get Sanyo back on the beam?, Ian Rowley and Hiroko Tashiro, BusinessWeek online, May 9, 2005.Google Scholar
- 8.Business Week, May 2, 2005.Google Scholar
- 9.The glass cliff: Evidence that women are over-represented in precarious leadership positions. M. K. Ryan and S. A. Haslam, British Journal of Management, 2004.Google Scholar
- 14.Board Diversity in U.S. Corporations, The Conference Board, 1999.Google Scholar
- 17.UK Census, 2002.Google Scholar