The main challenge in a major change program, such as the integration of a significant acquisition, the creation of a new business, or some kind of fundamental cultural transformation, is to prepare the people involved for their new roles.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.The Naked Truth: A Working Woman’s Manifesto on Business and What Really Matters, Margaret Heffernan, Jossey-Bass, 2004.Google Scholar
- 2.The Kingsmill Review of Women’s Employment and Pay, Department of Trade and Industry, 2001.Google Scholar
- 3.The New Organizational Wealth. Managing and measuring knowledge-based assets, Karl-Erik Sveiby, Berrett-Koehler, 1997.Google Scholar
- 4.Wal-Mart Links Executive Bonuses to Diversity Goals, The Associated Press, June 4, 2004.Google Scholar
- 5.www.shell.com — About Us — Commitments, Policies and Standards.