What does not sell advertising so you will not see it: money management
Risk and money management (what risk really means and how professionals reduce it)
How much money should you place on any trade?
KeywordsDepression Mercury Income Assure Expense
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Roger Lowenstein 2001 When Genius Failed. Fourth Estate.Google Scholar
- 4.Mauboussin, Michael and Bartholdson, Kristen “The Consilient Observer”, Credit Suisse First Boston (June 2002) 1(11): 2.Google Scholar
- 6.Nassim Taleb (2004) Fooled by Randomness. Texere Publishing.Google Scholar
- 7.Steve Crist (2001) Bet with the Best. Daily Racing Form Press.Google Scholar
- 8.Edward Thorp (1966) Beat the Dealer. Random House USA Inc.Google Scholar
© Alpesh Patel Ventures Limited 2005