Hitherto, we have highlighted many challenges specific to innovation in Asia. In Chapter 5, we discussed the hurdles related to markets and marketing for innovative companies in Asia. And in Chapter 6, we elaborated on the scarcity of human and financial resources required to develop innovative products.
KeywordsEurope Torque Tuberculosis Marketing Malaria
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Milk tragedy shows that fake goods cost lives, Chi-chu T., Straits Times, Singapore, 23 April 2004.Google Scholar
- Piracy is rampant globally, Landler M., The New York Times, 29 September 2003.Google Scholar
- Mar P., Richter F.J., De Meyer A. and Williamson, P., 2005, Global Future: The Next Challenge for Asian Business, Wiley, New York.Google Scholar
- Fong M., 2004, The Enemy Within, Far Eastern Economic Review, 22 April.Google Scholar
- Slater J., 2000, Putting Down Roots – Banyan Tree Built a Name for Itself from Scratch, Far Eastern Economic Review, 25 May.Google Scholar