What is different about the implementation of innovation management in Asia?
The core thesis we develop in this book can be summarized as follows: The innovation management lessons described in the previous chapter apply in Asia as well as they do in the rest of the world. But their implementation needs to take into account the specific hurdles that exist in non-Japan Asia.
KeywordsSenior Manager Innovation Management Intellectual Property Right Knowledge Resource Asian Company
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- De Meyer A., Williamson P. and Chua C.H., 2003, Banyan Tree Hotels and Resorts: Building an international brand from an Asian base, INSEAD case study, Singapore.Google Scholar
- Kim W.C. and Mauborgne R., 1997, Value Innovation: The Strategic Logic of High Growth, Harvard Business Review, 78(1): 102–13.Google Scholar
- De Meyer A. and Chua C.H., 2000, MyWeb.com: Bringing the internet to the living room (A1), INSEAD case study, Singapore.Google Scholar
- De Meyer A. and Bhardwaj S., 2003, Biocon, INSEAD case study, Fontainebleau.Google Scholar
- De Meyer A. and Bhardwaj S., 2003, Pinoy2Pinoy, INSEAD case study, Fontainebleau.Google Scholar
- Ettenson R. and Klein J., 2002, Branded By The Past, Harvard Business Review, 78(6): 28.Google Scholar