Marketing in Brazil
Brazil has been inhabited for more than 30 000 years. The indigenous Indian people were few and scattered. They were originally hunters but later engaged in crop production and animal breeding.
KeywordsMarket Share World Trade Organization Foreign Trade Domestic Firm Retail Sector
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Baer, W. (2001) The Brazilian Economy: Growth and Development (Westport, CT: Praeger).Google Scholar
- Font, M. (2002) Brazil: Development, Industrialization, and Social Transformation (Lanham, MD: Rowman & Littlefield).Google Scholar
- Hurrell, A. and L. Pinheiro (eds) (2003) Brazil in the World: Globalization and State Power (London: I. B. Tauris).Google Scholar
- Oliveira, J. (2001) Brazil: A Guide for Business People (Yarmouth, ME: Intercultural Press).Google Scholar
- Ribeiro, D. (2001) The Brazilian People: The Formation and Meaning of Brazil (Tampa, FA: University Press of Florida).Google Scholar