Many leading politicians come from political families which largely shape the course of their own political careers. Yet few have been so dominated, first by the presence, and then by the memory, of his remarkable father as Neville Chamberlain.
KeywordsEconomic Crisis Europe Assure Trench Fishing
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Charmley, John, Chamberlain and the Lost Peace, London, Hodder & Stoughton, 1989.Google Scholar
- Clarke, Peter, A Question of Leadership, Harmondsworth, Penguin, 1991.Google Scholar
- Feiling, Keith, The Life of Neville Chamberlain, London, Macmillan, 1946.Google Scholar
- Iremonger, Lucille, The Fiery Chariot, London, Secker & Warburg, 1970.Google Scholar
- Jenkins, Roy, The Chancellors, London, Macmillan, 1998.Google Scholar
- Macleod, Iain, Neville Chamberlain, London, Muller, 1961.Google Scholar
- Stewart, Graham, Burying Caesar: Churchill, Chamberlain and the Battle for the Tory Party, London, Weidenfeld & Nicolson, 1999.Google Scholar
- Williams, Francis, A Pattern of Rulers, London, Longman, 1965.Google Scholar