Let’s talk about men. If men, in the old school mould, are no longer the guaranteed blueprint for business success, as maybe they once were seen to be, what has this done to their ego and self-esteem? How are men coping with the increasing numbers of women in the workplace and those women at management level, now their bosses or contemporaries rather than their employees?
KeywordsEurope Shoe Hone
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Figures for the number of stay-at-home fathers from HomeDad — http://www.HomeDad.org.uk.
- Nicholson McBride — largest independent business psychology group in Europe — http://www.nicholson-mcbride.com/uk/.
- Navigator Course — media comments in article in Guardian newspaper 26 May 1999 — http://www.guardian.co.uk/Archive/Article/0,4273,3868673,00.html.
- Details of the Navigator Men’s Development Programme Course — http://www.navigator-network.com/.
- Comment by the author Marian Keyes in an article in the Guardian news-paper — 26th September 2002 — http://books.guardian.co.uk/departments/politicsphilosophyandsociety/story/0,6000,799305,00.html.
- Quote by Margaret Thatcher taken from BBC News website report on 26th June 2003 — http://news.bbc.co.Uk/l/hi/uk_politics/2992206.stm.
- Comments by Val Williams taken from her website — http://www.valwilliams.com/about.html.