An Introduction to Asset-Backed Bonds and Securitisation
In this chapter we introduce the basic concepts of securitisation and look at the motivation behind their use, as well as their economic impact. We illustrate the process with a brief hypothetical case study.
KeywordsEurope Income Marketing Expense Volatility
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
References and Bibliography
- Bhattacharya, A. and Fabozzi, F. (eds) Asset-Backed Securities, FJF Associates, 1996.Google Scholar
- CFSB, Credit Risk Transfer, 2 May 2003.Google Scholar
- Choudhry, M. The Bond and Money Markets: Strategy, Trading, Analysis, Butterworth-Heinemann, 2001.Google Scholar
- Hayre, L. (ed.), The Salomon Smith Barney Guide to Mortgage-Backed and Asset-Backed Securities, Wiley, 2001.Google Scholar
- Martellini, L., Priaulet, P. and Priaulet, S. Fixed Income Securities, Wiley, 2003.Google Scholar
- Morris, D. Asset Securitisation: Principles and Practices, Executive Enterprise, 1990.Google Scholar
- Sundaresan, S. Fixed Income Markets and their Derivatives, South-Western Publishing, 1997, ch. 9.Google Scholar