Having gone through the history of women and the situation of family support in different countries, in this chapter and the following we will fully enter into the contradictions and paradoxes in women as agents of change, and the tensions existing between work and family.
KeywordsDepression Europe Income Marketing Expense
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 11.Mary Anne Devanna, Male/Female Careers. The First Decade, Columbia University, Columbia, 1984 (p. 50).Google Scholar
- 25.Carol Gilligan, In a Different Voice: Psychological Theory and Woman’s Development, Harvard University Press, Cambridge, MA, 1982 (p. 29).Google Scholar
- 26.Daniel Goleman and Richard Boyatzis, Resonant Leaders Create More, Plaza y Janés, Barcelona, 2002.Google Scholar
- Daniel Goleman, The Practice of Emotional Intelligence, Kairós, Barcelona, 1999.Google Scholar
- 27.J.A. Pérez, Women and their Success, Eunsa, Pamplona, Spain, 1999 (p. 55).Google Scholar