The regulation of public procurement in the European Union has been the cinderella of the European integration. Often neglected as a discipline of European law and policy, although directly relevant to the fundamental principles of the common market, public procurement has not received equal priority to other regulatory regimes by the Member States of the European Union.
KeywordsMember State Foreign Direct Investment Industrial Policy Public Procurement Common Market
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 12.T. Daintith, The Changing Constitution, 1985, pp. 140–212.Google Scholar
- 13.P. Konstadacopoulos, The linked oligopoly concept in the Single European Market, 1995, Vol. 4, p. 213.Google Scholar
- 14.C. Bovis, The Regulation of Public Procurement as an element in the Evolution of European Economic Law, 1998.Google Scholar
- 15.Denis Swann, The Retreat of the State, 1988.Google Scholar
- 17.S. Arrowsmith, The Legality of Secondary Procurement Policies under the Treaty of Rome and the Works Directive, 1992, Vol. 1. p. 410.Google Scholar
- 19.J.M. Fernadez Martin and O. Stehmann, Product Market Integration versus Regional Cohesion in the Community, 1991, Vol. 16, p. 216.Google Scholar
- 21.Commission of the European Communities, Statistical Performance for keeping watch over public procurement, 1992.Google Scholar
- 34.C. Bovis, EC Public Procurement Law, Longman, European Law Series, 1997. H. Fernandez Martin, EC Public Procurement Rules: A Critical Analysis, OUP, 1996. S. Arrowsmith, The Law of Public and Utilities Procurement, Sweet & Maxwell, 1996. P. Armin-Trepte, Public Procurement in the EC, CCH Europe, 1993. A. Cox, Public Procurement in the European Community: The internal market rules and the enforcement regime after 1992, Earlsgate Press, 1993. Various authors, Public Procurement: Legislation and Commentary, Butterworths European Law Service, 1992. F. Weiss, Public Procurement in European Community Law, Athlone Publishers, 1992. P. Lee, Public Procurement, Current EC Legal Developments, Butterworths, 1992.Google Scholar