KeywordsEuropean Union International Monetary Fund Organize Crime World Trade Organization Finance Minister
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- C. Merlini (ed.), Economic Summits and Western Decision-Making (London, 1984);Google Scholar
- R. Putnam and N. Bayne, Hanging Together: Cooperation and Conflict in the Seven-Power Summits (London, 1987);Google Scholar
- Y. Funabashi, Managing the Dollar: From Plaza to the Louvre (Washington DC, 1988);Google Scholar
- P. Hajnal, The G7/G8 System: Evolution, Role and Documentation (Aldershot, UK, 1999);Google Scholar
- E. Kokotsis, Keeping International Commitments: Compliance, Credibility, and the G7, 1988–1995 (New York, 1999);Google Scholar
- N. Bayne, Hanging in There: The G7 and G8 Summit in Maturity and Renewal (Aldershot, UK, 2000);Google Scholar
- J.J. Kirton, J.P. Daniels and A. Freytag (eds), Guiding Global Order: G8 Governance in the Twenty-First Century (Aldershot, UK, 2001)Google Scholar
- R. L. Rothstein, Global Bargaining (Princeton, NJ, 1979);Google Scholar
- 30 Years of the Group of 77: 1964–1994 (Geneva, 1994)Google Scholar
© Giuseppe Schiavone 2005