KeywordsEuropean Union World Trade Organization Uruguay Round World Intellectual Property Organization North Atlantic Treaty Organization
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A. Deighton (ed.), Western European Union 1954–1997: Defence, Security, Integration (Reading and Oxford, 1997)Google Scholar
- F.W. Hoole, Politics and Budgeting in the WHO (Bloomington, Indiana, 1976);Google Scholar
- J. Siddiqi, World Health and World Politics: The World Health Organization and the United Nations System (London, 1995)Google Scholar
- C. Raghavan, Recolonization: GATT, the Uruguay Round & the Third World (London, 1990);Google Scholar
- A. Oxley, The Challenge of Free Trade (New York, 1990);Google Scholar
- J. Bhagwati, The World Trading System at Risk (New York, 1990);Google Scholar
- L.A. Haus, Globalizing the GATT: The Soviet Union, Eastern Europe, and the International Trading System (Washington, 1992);Google Scholar
- P. Low, Trading Free: The GATT and US Trade Policy (New York, 1993);Google Scholar
- T.P. Stewart (ed.), The GATT Uruguay Round: A Negotiating History 1986–92 (Deventer, 1993);Google Scholar
- J. Croome, Reshaping the World Trading System: A History of the Uruguay Round (Geneva, 1995);Google Scholar
- J.H. Jackson, The World Trading System: Law and Policy of International Economic Relations, 2nd edn (Cambridge, MA, 1997);Google Scholar
- C. Michalopoulos, Developing Countries in the WTO (New York, 2002)Google Scholar
© Giuseppe Schiavone 2005