- 6 Downloads
HISTORY. Treaties with Britain of 1882 and 1892 were replaced by a treaty of friendship which was signed on 15 Aug. 1971. Under the earlier treaties Britain had been responsible for Bahrain’s defence and foreign relations. On the same day the State of Bahrain declared its independence.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bahrain Business Directory. Manama (annual)Google Scholar
- Statistical and General Information: Ministry of Information, PO Box 253, ManamaGoogle Scholar
- Statistical Abstract. Central Statistics Organisation (annual)Google Scholar
- Lawson, F. H., Bahrain: The Modernization of Autocracy. Boulder, 1989Google Scholar
- Rumaihi, M. G., Bahrain: Social and Political Change since the First World War. New York and London, 1976Google Scholar
- Unwin, P. T. H., Bahrain. [Bibliography]. London and Santa Barbara, 1984Google Scholar