Introduction: Current State and Future Directions for Research on Corporate Brand Management
Part of the Journal of Brand Management: Advanced Collections book series (JBMAC)
- 948 Downloads
In this opening section, entitled “Corporate brands in context,” the nature of corporate brands and the fundamentals of corporate brand management are succinctly delineated.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Balmer, J.M.T. (1995) Corporate branding and connoisseurship. Journal of General Management, 21(1), 24–46.Google Scholar
- Balmer, J.M.T. (2001a) The three virtues and seven deadly sins of corporate brand management. Journal of General Management, 27(1), 1–17.Google Scholar
- Balmer, J.M.T., & Greyser, S.A. (2003) Revealing the Corporation. Perspectives on Identity, Image, Reputation, Corporate Branding and Corporate-level Marketing. Routledge, London and New York.Google Scholar
- Brexendorf, T.O., & Keller, K.L. (2016) Leveraging the corporate brand: the importance of corporate brand innovativeness and brand architecture, Unpublished working paper.Google Scholar
- Campbell, C., Pitt, L.F., & Berthon, P. (2014) Multiple meanings? A mutual knowledge perspective on brand co-creation. Developments in marketing science: Proceedings of the Academy of Marketing Science, doi:10.1007/978–3-319–11806-2_112.Google Scholar
- Hatch, M.J., & Schultz, M. (2001) Are strategic stars aligned for your corporate brand? Harvard Business Review, 79(2), 144–158.Google Scholar
© The Editor(s) 2017