14 Bush Kinder: Thinking Differently About Privileged Spaces Through/With/In Children’s Geographies
- 473 Downloads
AU: As per general practice, ellipsis are used only for quoted text. Consider deleting.
KeywordsEarly Childhood Early Childhood Education Early Childhood Setting Early Childhood Service Unequal Power Relation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Chancellor, B., A. Gough, and M. Sellers. 2017. Moving with the contours of the land: open(ing) transformative spaces of play, natural environments and environmental sustainability in an early childhood setting. Children’s Geographies.Google Scholar
- Deleuze, G. 1988. Foucault. London: Athlone Press.Google Scholar
- ———. 2004. Difference and Repetition. London: Continuum Press.Google Scholar
- Deleuze, G., and F. Guattari. 1987. A thousand plateaus: capitalism and schizophrenia. Minneapolis: University of Minnesota Press.Google Scholar
- Elliott, S., and B. Chancellor. 2014. From forest preschool to bush kinder: An inspirational approach to preschool provision in Australia. Australasian Journal of Early Childhood, Early Childhood Australia 39(4): 45–53.Google Scholar
- ———. 2012. Westgarth Kindergarten Bush Kindergarten website [online]. Available from: http://e-publications.une.edu.au/1959.11/14412. Accessed 11 Sept 2015.
- Guattari, F. 1995. Chaosophy. In, ed. S. Lotringer. New York, NY: Semiotext(e).Google Scholar
- Gough, N. 2012. Complexity, Complexity Reduction, and ‘Methodological Borrowing’ in Educational Inquiry. Complicity: An International Journal of Complexity and Education 9(1): 41–56.Google Scholar
- ———. 2006b. What else? Some more ways of thinking and doing ‘Children’s Geographies’. Children’s Geographies 4(1): 69–95.Google Scholar
- Massumi, B. 2002. A shock to thought: Expression after Deleuze and Guattari. London: Routledge.Google Scholar
- Pike, J. 2008. Foucault, Space and Primary School Dining Rooms. Children’s Geographies 6(4): 413–422.Google Scholar
- Sellers, M. 2013. Young children becoming curriculum: Deleuze, Te Whāriki and curricular understandings. London: Routledge.Google Scholar
- Smith, D. 2000. Moral geographies: Ethics in a world of difference. Edinburgh: Edinburgh University Press.Google Scholar
- Smith, P.K. 2010. Children and play. London: Wiley-Blackwell.Google Scholar
- St. Pierre, E.A. 2011. Post qualitative research: The critique and the coming after. In The Sage Handbook of Qualitative Research, eds. N. Denzin and Y. Lincoln, 611–625. Thousand Oaks CA: SAGE Publications.Google Scholar
- Sutton-Smith, B. 1997. The ambiguity of play. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press.Google Scholar
© The Author(s) 2017