Fractalicious! (Implosive Affects and Transversal Refractions)
Part of the Palgrave Studies in Performance and Technology book series (PSPT)
Fractalicious! by Bryan Reynolds, the script to the Transversal Theater Company’s intermedial production, which the company has been touring internationally since it was premiered in Amsterdam in March 2012.
KeywordsSound Effect Subjective Territory Progressive Ideal Sound Designer Extreme Sport
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Over a Podium Bent
- De Landa, Manuel. 2009. Deleuze and the Use of the Genetic Algorithm in Architecture. Video of lecture, Columbia University School of Architecture, April 28, 2009. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50-d_J0hKz0.
- Deleuze, Gilles, and Félix Guattari. 1972. Anti-Oedipus: Capitalism and Schizophrenia. Trans. Robert Hurley, Mark Seem, and Helen R. Lane. Minneapolis: University of Minnesota Press.Google Scholar
- ———. 1987. A Thousand Plateaus: Capitalism and Schizophrenia. Trans. Brian Massumi. Minneapolis: University of Minnesota Press.Google Scholar
- Reynolds, Bryan. 2002. Becoming Criminal: Transversal Performance and Cultural Dissidence in Early Modern England. Baltimore: Johns Hopkins University Press.Google Scholar
- Varela, Francisco, Evan Thompson, and Eleanor Rosch. 1991. The Embodied Mind: Cognitive Science and Human Experience. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press.Google Scholar
Societies of Rhythm
- Backovsky, David, and Sam Kolodezh. 2014. Performing Concepts between Theater and Philosophy. International Journal of Culture Studies 1(4): 13–28.Google Scholar
- Deleuze, Gilles. 1986. Nietzsche and Philosophy. Trans. Hugh Tomlinson. London: Continuum.Google Scholar
- ———. 1990. The Logic of Sense. Trans. Mark Lester and Charles Stivale. London: Athlone Press.Google Scholar
- ———. 1993. The Fold: Leibniz and the Baroque. Trans. Tom Conley. London: Athlone Press.Google Scholar
- ———. 1995. Letter to a Harsh Critic. In Negotiations 1972–1990. Trans. Martin Joughin. New York: Columbia University Press.Google Scholar
- Deleuze, Gilles, and Félix Guattari. 1987. A Thousand Plateaus: Capitalism and Schizophrenia. Trans. Brian Massumi. Minneapolis: University of Minnesota Press.Google Scholar
- ———. 1994. What is Philosophy? Trans. Hugh Tomlinson and Graham Burchell. New York: Columbia University Press.Google Scholar
- Lefebvre, Henri. 2013. Rhythmanalysis: Space, Time and Everyday Life. Trans. Stuart Elden and Gerald Moore. London: Bloomsbury.Google Scholar
- Nancy, Jean-Luc. 2007. Listening. Trans. Charlotte Mandell. New York: Fordham University Press.Google Scholar
- Reynolds, Bryan. Fractalicious! (published in this book).Google Scholar
© The Author(s) 2017