Fishing and Youth Work, or ‘What Is It about Fishing that Makes Life Better’?
Kate Pahl, Hugh Escott, Johan Siebers, Richard Steadman-Jones with Jean Simmons, Marcus Hurcombe, Kirsty, Anglers from Phoenix and Parkgate Junior Angling Club
KeywordsYoung People Video Game Field Note Mental Distress Knowledge Exchange
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.Rickinson, M., Batch, L., Bell, L., Blinco, V., Brundrett, D., & Capman, B. (2009). Tackling bullying, using evidence, learning lessons. Report of the CfBT/Coventry Anti-bullying Development and Research Project. CfBT Education Trust, Berkshire, UK.Google Scholar
- 2.Siebers, J. (2013). On wisdom: Translation of Bloch’s on wisdom.Google Scholar
- 3.Somerville, M. (2013). Water in a dry land: Place-learning through art and story. London: Routledge.Google Scholar
- 5.Ingold, T. (2011). Being alive: Essays on movement, knowledge and description. London: Taylor & Francis.Google Scholar
- 6.Barrett, E., & Bolt, B. (2007). Practice as research: Context, method, knowledge. London: IB Tauris.Google Scholar
- 7.Carter, P. (2004). Material thinking: The theory and practice of creative research. Carlton: Melbourne University Press.Google Scholar
- 8.González, N., Moll, L. C., & Amanti, C. (2013). Funds of knowledge: Theorizing practices in households, communities, and classrooms. London: Routledge.Google Scholar
- 12.Jay, A. (2014). Independent inquiry into child sexual exploitation in Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council Report 1997–2013.Google Scholar
- 13.Bloch, E. (1995). The principle of hope (N. Plaice, S. Plaice, & P. Knight, Trans.). Cambridge: MIT Press.Google Scholar
- 15.Pahl, K. (2014). Materializing literacies in communities: The uses of literacy revisited. London: Bloomsbury Publishing.Google Scholar
© The Author(s) 2017