On the Road: Yi Danxuan
Part of the Palgrave Studies in Oral History book series (PSOH)
It was a late winter afternoon at a Starbucks near Georgetown University in Washington, DC. I was meeting Yi Danxuan for our interview.
KeywordsCommunist Party Chinese Student Chinese Communist Party Student Leader Broadcast Station
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Orville Schell, Mandate of Heaven: The Legacy of Tiananmen Square and the Next Generation of China’s Leaders ( New York: Simon & Schuster, 1994 ), p. 216.Google Scholar
- 3.Wang Dan, Wang Dan huiyilu: Cong liusi dao liuwang [Wang Dan Memoir: From June 4 to Exile] (Taibei: Shibao wenhua chuban, 2012), pp. 106–108. My translation.Google Scholar
- 4.Shen, Tong, with Marianne Yen, Almost a Revolution, 2nd ed. ( Ann Arbor: University of Michigan Press, 1998 ), p. 334.Google Scholar
- 5.Jonathan Unger, ed., The Pro-democracy Protests in China: Reports from the Provinces ( Armonk, NY: M.E. Sharpe, 1991 ).Google Scholar
- 9.Minzhu Han, ed., Democracy: Writings and Speeches from the 1989 Chinese Democracy Movement (Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press, 1990), pp. xix–xx.Google Scholar
- 13.Wang Dan, Wang Dan yu zhong huiyilu [Prison Memoirs] (Taibei: Xin xin wen-hua shiye gufen youxian gongsi, 1997 ), p. 107.Google Scholar
© Rowena Xiaoqing He 2014