Persekutuan Tanah Malaysia (Federation of Malaysia)
Part of the The Statesman’s Yearbook book series (SYBK)
Malaysia is a federation consisting of the eleven States of Peninsular Malaysia and the two states of Sabah and Sarawak.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Department of Statistics. Yearbook of Statistics.Google Scholar
- Prime Minister’s Department. Economic Planning Unit. Malaysian Economy in Figures. AnnualGoogle Scholar
- Brown, I. and Ampalavanar, R., Malaysia. [Bibliography] Oxford and Santa Barbara (CA), 1986Google Scholar
- Gullick, J., Malaysia: Economic Expansion and National Unity. Boulder and London, 1982Google Scholar
- Information Malaysia Yearbook. Kuala LumpurGoogle Scholar
- Kahn, J. S. and Wah, F. L. K., Fragmented Vision: Culture and Politics in Contemporary Malaysia. Sydney, 1992Google Scholar
- King, V. T. and Parnwell, M. J. (eds), Margins and Minorities: the Peripheral Areas and People of Malaysia. Hull Univ. Press, 1990Google Scholar
- Means, G. P., Malaysian Politics: the Second Generation. OUP, 1991Google Scholar
- Zakaria, A., Government and Politics in Malaysia. OUP, 1987Google Scholar
- National statistical office: Department of Statistics, Wisma Statistik, Jalan Cenderasari, 50514 Kuala Lumpur.Google Scholar
- Website: http://www.statistics.gov.my/
© Palgrave Macmillan, a division of Macmillan Publishers Limited 1999