Key Historical Events. Uganda became a British Protectorate in 1894, the province of Buganda being recognized as a native kingdom under its Kabaka. In 1961 Uganda was granted internal self-government with federal status for Buganda.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Collison, R. L., Uganda. [Bibliography] Oxford and Santa Barbara (CA), 1981Google Scholar
- Jørgensen, J. J., Uganda: A Modern History. London, 1981Google Scholar
- Museveni, Y., What is Africa’s Problem? London, 1993Google Scholar
- Mutibwa, P., Uganda since Independence: a Story of Unfulfilled Hopes. London, 1992Google Scholar
- National statistical office: Statistical Department, Ministry of Finance and Economic Planning, Kampala.Google Scholar